We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather middle of september

Deal, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
343 posts
77 reviews
Save Topic
weather middle of september

Thinking of going to Vilamoura 11th September what will the weather be like and also how lively will the resort be?

Surrey UK
Level Contributor
651 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather middle of september

Check out www.wunderground.com and put in Faro (a few miles away) as location.

There is a trip planner facility on the website above, and if you put the dates you travel it will give historic temps over last 10 years so you know what to expect.

I cant comment on how busy resort will be as weve never been there, but we are booked to arrive 12th Sept for a week.

I hope this is of help.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
531 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather middle of september

See this thread; you will pick up some information here.

Mollie

http://www.tripadvisor.com/SearchForums?ff=744&geo=227947&scope=2&q=vilamoura+september&returnTo=__2F__

Lisboa
Level Contributor
371 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather middle of september

September is the best month in the Algarve. Still hot, or very hot, warmer ocean, still lots of people, but not so crowded as in July or August. Very good month!!!!

Tavira, Portugal
Level Contributor
455 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather middle of september

Vilamoura will still be busyish then but with less kids around as they will be back at school

B

www.movingtoportugal.org

Surrey UK
Level Contributor
651 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather middle of september

Thats exactly why we chose to travel at this time. I love my neices and nephews but its great when they go home...."bless em"

Crowne Plaza here we come 12th Sept.

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
453 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: weather middle of september

We 're out on 11th September! Was also wondering about the Weather as we've always gone to Cyprus in the past. Anyway it sounds OK to me!

7. Re: weather middle of september

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 January 2011, 07:17