We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private rentals near the marina

Which Vilamoura hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
9 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Private rentals near the marina

Hi,

I'm looking for an apartment or villa rental for 2 adults and 2 children for 12-19th April 2012. Are there any owners who could do this for around £150 for the week? I've seen lots online for around this price, but wondered if anyone has any recommendations. Preferably near the marina.

Otherwise, if anyone knows of Vila Sol rentals for around £250, could you please let me know?

Thanks very much :)

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
1,336 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private rentals near the marina

I would be very suprised if you could get a rental for £150 a week around the Marina and £250 a week in Vila Sol. Bearing in mind this is the Easter holidays.

I would estimate more to be in the region of £300 to £400 a week from my experience of rentals.

2. Re: Private rentals near the marina

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 13:16
Get answers to your questions about Vilamoura
Recent Conversations