We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transfers?

Which Vilamoura hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
glasgow
Level Contributor
633 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
transfers?

I looked online at transfers and found airport transfers 4 u return shuttle for £9.50 pp.

I was just wondering how much a taxi would be. Each way

Cheers

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
46,919 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: transfers?

Taxis are expensive, around 27 Euros on weekdays, 32 at weekends. A pre-booked transfer will be cheaper - look across to the right and view the item 'Taxi or pre-booked transfer from the airport'.

The 9.50 price suggests to me that you would be in shared bus with possible multiple drop-offs.

it's a question of time vs convenience vs money.

glasgow
Level Contributor
633 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: transfers?

Thanks alot I use the phone app so I dont get the full site . Think I will just get the transfer their is only 2 ov us .

A return for 2 £19

Cheers

Inverurie, United...
Level Contributor
650 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: transfers?

It could be a long journey if it is a shared transfer and you are the last to be dropped off. Nice and cheap, though.

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
79 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: transfers?

We pay 50 euros return to Vilamoura. Yellowfish. Always on time, always clean vehicles and always friendly, helpful drivers. Highly recommend them.

glasgow
Level Contributor
633 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: transfers?

Yeah . We are staying just outside vilamour i n

Quartiera .

Algarve, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal
Level Contributor
14,157 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: transfers?

It's very cheap and worth trying! Taxi would take 30 minutes.

This transfer may stop in Almancil (which is just before Quarteira). I don't expect people to go to Quinta do Lago and Vale do Lobo to take a shared transfer. With a bit of luck you'll be in Quarteira in 40-45 minutes.

Leave some feedback if you like, it may be interesting for others.

7. Re: transfers?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 17:17
Get answers to your questions about Vilamoura
Recent Conversations