We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nightlife

Which Vilamoura hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Stevenage, United...
Level Contributor
52 posts
1 review
Save Topic
nightlife

Hi,

I'm off to Vilamoura on Sunday and can't wait. I was just wondering what are the best bars to go to for live music, tribute bands and for having a good night and perhaps even, some dancing?? Evening entertainment rather than late nightclubs....

Thanks! Karen.

wirral
Level Contributor
481 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: nightlife

hi karen....

went to vilamoura last sept/oct with friends...

one place we did love was 'piano bar'

great music, lots of dancing and fab vibe!!!

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
1,313 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: nightlife

The Atlantic Bar on the upper level of the Marina (above the Lusort Office) has live music on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights, I think it may be the same place wendyWirral is referring to.

I'm going down to Vilamoura next week too, hope you enjoy your holiday.

Edited: 14 September 2012, 07:12
Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: nightlife

Excellent live music every night in the Irish Cabin which is situated next door to the Atlantic Bar mentioned above.Space is limited so get their early or go upstairs to the balcony where you will have a birds eye view of the entertainment.

4. Re: nightlife

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2013, 10:17