We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anniversary meal

surrey, england
Level Contributor
48 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Anniversary meal

My husband and I staying in Vilamoura next week, please could anyone tell me a really good restaurant we could go to celebrate our anniversary.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anniversary meal

Hi

I would recommend one of the following 3 Portuguese restaurants

Cataplana

Casa do Pescador

Braganca Mar

My personal favorite is Cataplana

Enjoy your anniversary

Algarve, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal
Level Contributor
14,181 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Anniversary meal

Just returned from Oliveira Dourada. It's in the outskirts of Vilamoura and we had another wonderful night out in great ambiance and excellent food.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g227947-…

surrey, england
Level Contributor
48 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anniversary meal

Thank you for your replies.

bristol
Level Contributor
175 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Anniversary meal

we love the mayflower , bit pricey, typical touristy but lovely setting and always enjoyed our meal there

cleveleys
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Anniversary meal

ZU YI chinese is very nice, its next to the 19th hole bar, also Braganca mar and Casa do Pescador both near each other at the back of the marina. If you look for the men on the corner near Figo's they have leaflets for these restaurants and will take you up there and maybe get your first drink free.

derry.ireland
Level Contributor
137 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anniversary meal

I would Recommend Braganca Mar, we ate there last night and could not speak highly enough of it,both in terms of food and service

Drogheda, Ireland
Level Contributor
51 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Anniversary meal

I was going to second the Mayflower...if you can get a table next to the water the sunset is beautiful and food exquisite...I'm aware I'm too late for this couple but maybe someone else reading this will be interested

8. Re: Anniversary meal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 July 2014, 05:16