We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dom pedro

Which Vilamoura hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Belfast
Level Contributor
27 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
dom pedro

dom pedro golf or dom pedro marina?? which would be the better of the two stayed in golf few years back and it was ok the marina any better?

Algarve, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal
Level Contributor
14,129 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: dom pedro

The DP Marina is of the same standard. It has less rooms and DP Golf has more fascilities such as a sauna and tennis courts. Also DP Golf has more green area around and the location is somewhat quieter than the DP Marina. When are you planning to go? If it is high season I would consider DP Golf again.

3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: dom pedro

Don't go to the DP Golf it's to noisy with golfer party's screaming their heads off well into the small hours. It's ruined our holidays as management don't give a monkeys. So give this hotel a miss unless you like 1970s football lager louts shouting and singing at the top of their voices every night.

Chichester, United...
Level Contributor
903 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: dom pedro

Not sure when you are going but if it is in November as I normally do, I have found out that it will be closed not sure why as yet, it will be probably be put down to Refurbishment but I think its more down to Finances.

I have 2 weeks in the Presidential Suite as a owner but cannot use them. this happened in 2010.

I also have reliable sources that Dom Pedro Portobelo will have art closed for Refurbishment so if its November Holiday it looks like the Golf which in my Opinion does not have the same Atmosphere as the other two.

Chichester, United...
Level Contributor
903 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: dom pedro

Sorry about my last entry I was referring to the Dom Pedro Marina closure and Part of the Dom Pedro Portobelo may well be closed for Refurbishment.

5. Re: dom pedro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2014, 05:16