We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cost of eating out in Vilamoura

South West England...
Level Contributor
282 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Cost of eating out in Vilamoura

I am keen to book a holiday to Portugal soon and am undecided about Vilamoura or Armacao de Pera as a base for exploring, As we like to come home and eat out in the evening can you advise if restaurant prices will be dearer in either resort - and rough costs of eating out basic meal and beer/wine please

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
1,521 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cost of eating out in Vilamoura

I can only advise on eating out in Vilamoura and if you eat out on the marina it can be 20% more expensive than eating in the courtyard restaurants which are a 5 minute walk away. That's where I tend to eat.

Average cost for a 2 course meal including couverts, couple of beers and wine for 2 persons ranges from 35 to 55 euros dependant on what dishes you prefer. I don't eat out every night as we stay in self catering accommodation

Hope this helps.

Edited: 25 July 2013, 12:53
2. Re: Cost of eating out in Vilamoura

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 July 2014, 06:20