We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oliveira Dourada

glasgow
Level Contributor
112 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Oliveira Dourada

One day to go!

Would be nice to visit Trip Advisors no.1 rated restaurant when we are in Vilamoura therefore had a look on Google maps but of course this is a little out of date. Can anyone confirm that this restaurant is found just off Rua Do Mar. On google I can see a restaurant called "Nicola".....is this now the Oliveira Dourada????

Algarve, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal
Level Contributor
14,174 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Oliveira Dourada

If you go to Google maps and copy/paste these coordinates: 37.112505,-8.113854 you'll see exactly where it is.

By car you leave Vilamoura to the EN125 and turn right. You pass a garden center with a big yellow watering can and when you see a sign "Vale Judeu" to the left, you also see a right turn into the Rua do Mar.

I think you wrote before that you are staying in Vila Sol? If so, drive up (north) to the EN125 and turn left, direction Portimao. You'll pass a gasoline station and continue. Then you see a sign Vale Judeu to the right but you do NOT take this exit. Continue on the road until you see the next sign Vale Judeu and there you turn LEFT.

Once you're on the EN125 it's quite a bit before you get there.

Nicola is a coffee brand.

Edited: 02 August 2013, 12:35
glasgow
Level Contributor
112 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Oliveira Dourada

Once again, thank you FTHW, the co-ordinates show me exactly where it is

3. Re: Oliveira Dourada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Vilamoura