We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family apartment with b&b option Vilamoura

Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Family apartment with b&b option Vilamoura

Hi, I am looking for a nice apartment for a family of 4 near to Vilamoura for May/June. I will have a car so don't mind how far out we are but would need b&b or half board option.

I would also like if there was a few restaurants within walking distance.

Looking for at least 4 star. Vila sol seems nice but I think the hotel is a long walk for breakfast? Also looking at Tivoli Victoria Residences but can't seem to find out how close they are to the hotel for breakfast etc. And whether there are restaurants within walking distance.

I really like the look of the pine cliff residences with the choice of restaurants but they seem very expensive and it appears there is no evening entertainment at all.

Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Algarve, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal
Level Contributor
14,174 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Family apartment with b&b option Vilamoura

Have a look at Four Seasons, it's a 15 min. walk to the Marina whilst you have Old Village next door. Old Village has a supermarket and several restaurants/bars.

Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Family apartment with b&b option Vilamoura

Thanks for the advice, had a look but wanted something a bit more modern I think.

Ended up booking the pine cliffs as got a good deal.

Thanks again

Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Family apartment with b&b option Vilamoura

Thanks for the advice, had a look but wanted something a bit more modern I think.

Ended up booking the pine cliffs as got a good deal.

Thanks again

Algarve, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal
Level Contributor
14,174 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Family apartment with b&b option Vilamoura

Glad you found that. Enjoy your stay!

5. Re: Family apartment with b&b option Vilamoura

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2015, 07:20