We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shops selling Aveeno

Midlands
Level Contributor
289 posts
77 reviews
Save Topic
Shops selling Aveeno

Hi

Hope this does not come over as a silly question, but I am travelling to villamoura for a long weekend in April. The problem is that I am travelling with hand luggage only, so cannot carry the Aveeno cream I need for my eczema. Does anyone know if it's readily available in the shops.

Thank you

Algarve, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal
Level Contributor
14,174 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Shops selling Aveeno

I think you can buy Aveeno in the pharmacies. There are two in Vilamoura. One of them: https:/…FarmaciaSilvaVilamoura

You could contact them to be sure?

Otherwise you are allowed to bring a small amount of cream in hand luggage. I think it's 100 ml. Maybe you'd just like to get a little container to bring sufficient creme for the long weekend.

Liverpool UK
Level Contributor
3,688 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shops selling Aveeno

The plastic bottles cannot cannot contain more than 100ml there does not seem to be a limit on how many you can take., SuperDrug/boots sell them. Maybe a letter from doctor in case of any problems.

Algarve, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal
Level Contributor
14,174 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Shops selling Aveeno

I always carry these little containers when I travel. You can take as many as you wish as long as it fits in the appropriate rather small plastic travel bag for toiletries.

Never been asked any question about it.

There's also a pharmacy at Faro airport in the arrivals hall.

Midlands
Level Contributor
289 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shops selling Aveeno

Thanks for your replies

Great help

5. Re: Shops selling Aveeno

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 February 2015, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Vilamoura