We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hen Party!

Which Vilamoura hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hen Party!

I am looking for a list of bars and clubs that I and the hen party could go to in early June on a Thursday evening.

Ideally looking for places to go that are on the beach with a good atmosphere, with live music or a dj. I have looked at places like Purobeach but they are unfortuntely hired out for the evening, anything along those lines would be perfect.

Any ideas??

Many thanks

Lancashire, England
Level Contributor
46 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hen Party!

Puro beach would have been perfect for you. Not sure there is anywhere else to compare with that, although there are several bars located all around the marina that have live music on but not much on the dancing front.

All have a great atmosphere.

As I am in Vilamoura the same week I can't believe I am saying this, but Albuferia would probably be better for your needs, unless of course you are already booked in.

Edited: 29 April 2014, 08:31
Algarve, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal
Level Contributor
14,116 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hen Party!

You could look into the list with night clubs which you can find under 'top questions' (to the right of this page). You probably find Youtube videos on each of them. It will give you a feeling of these places.

Edited: 29 April 2014, 08:36
3. Re: Hen Party!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 May 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Vilamoura