We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dom Pedro Portobello

Which Vilamoura hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
leeds
Level Contributor
28 posts
78 reviews
Save Topic
Dom Pedro Portobello

Hi, has anyone recently stayed at this hotel? Can you give me any tips on the hotel, nice bars, good food etc, thanks x

Chichester, United...
Level Contributor
919 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dom Pedro Portobello

I first stayed at DP Portobelo in 1985 after becoming a time share owner in 1984 and have been going there sometime during my Holiday every year since, even though since 2008 I ceased being a timeshare owner moving to the DP Marina next door as a Vacation Club Member, yet during Refurb closure of the Marina I have always returned to the DP Portobelo, in a T2 which have Large Balconies which catch the Sun all day.

What makes the place most Welcome are the Staff, Claudio and the rest of the Reception personel are always helpful. we only have Breakfast there which is quite nice.

It is its Location that is Ideal Taxis and the Bus Stop to other parts of the Algarve are only a minute away, and then the Marina with its Bars and Restaurants not much further as to is the Beach.

Quarteira with more Restaurants and Bars just a walk away or if Lazy a short Taxi or Bus ride away.

I would choose a T2 or T1 with a Sea View though almost all have a Sea View.

leeds
Level Contributor
28 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dom Pedro Portobello

Thanks for the reply, we have already booked, all I know is it's a self catering room, we have requested the best rooms so hopefully all will be good. Can you recommend any good places to eat?? What's it like for the prices on drinks etc whilst out and about x

3. Re: Dom Pedro Portobello

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 May 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Vilamoura
Recent Conversations