We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ingoldmells beach just vile.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Topic
Ingoldmells beach just vile.

I've just returned from a week in Ingoldmells. I stayed on The Chase Caravan Park which was fine for us but has no facilities except a spar shop, so families should avoid this site and choose the ones with a pool etc.

But what disappointed us so much was the beach! Just a few minutes walk from our site, we were looking forward to spending each day there, but ITS DISGUSTING!!!

From the moment we stepped into the sand we were wadding through dirty nappies, broken bottles and endless food and drink packaging. I had recommended Ingoldmells to my party of friends so was extremely disappointed.

The toilets also stank and they don't provide toilet roll ...so go prepared.

We ended up driving to Chapel St. Leonard's everyday as that beach belongs to The Crown, so the council have to keep it nice. And it is beautiful!!! No toilets though but free parking.

To sum it up, go to Ingoldmells for the amusements (fantasy island etc ) but stay as far away from the beach as possible!!!!

1 reply
East Sussex, United...
Level Contributor
5,154 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ingoldmells beach just vile.

You are not the only person to say so either.........

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g2281308-i30262-…

Reply to: Ingoldmells beach just vile.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Ingoldmells
Recent Conversations