We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

total disaster

Singapore, Singapore
1 post
Save Topic
total disaster

the hotel robbed me of the wifi, firstly they told me the server down after 4 hrs trhey gave me password which was no working. The staff were incredibly rude and they told me to get lost.....Never again i will use this hotel again.... i need refund of the wifi charges

the hotel LORDS INN SOMNATH ------ TOTAL HOPELESS HOTEL

Mumbai
Level Contributor
10,665 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: total disaster

Hi Ravindran,

It's really sad that the top-rated hotel in Somnath meting out this sort of a treatment to its guests. Over the period, through my experience, I find that most hotels in pilgrim centre are only functional. They are very poor in housekeeping and at the same time lack basic guest relations skills. They simply have don't-care attitude. It is probably so because there is a constant flow of pilgrims and few dissatisfied guests does not affect their business.

If you check the recent reviews of this hotel most of them rate it as poor or average.

Extremely sorry to hear about your experience. Neverthless, it is an eye-opener for other guests visiting Somnath.

CarLink

Edited: 07 May 2014, 08:18
Delhi
Level Contributor
514 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: total disaster

Unfortunately this is the best available accommodation at Somnath.

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
461 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: total disaster

very sad. The hotel is top rated but service is that bad. Alas. However other services hope are good in nature except wi fi.

4. Re: total disaster

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2016, 08:18
Get answers to your questions about Somnath
More Somnath Topics