We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which is the best climate of visit Maa Vaishno Devi

Chennai
1 post
Save Topic
which is the best climate of visit Maa Vaishno Devi

which is the best season of visit Maa Vaishno Devi

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
1,519 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: which is the best climate of visit Maa Vaishno Devi

I think you might love up there during end of feb or march , i was there in oct beginning was nice but a little cold. Good luck

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: which is the best climate of visit Maa Vaishno Devi

Hello rajendran v

According to my personal experiance best time is visit mata vaishno devi temple during 25 dec to 15 jan because in this time period you can see there light snowfall. and beautiful picturesqe,i'm also regular tourist of mata vaishno devi bhawan .but winter experiance was amazing.

so i would like to suggest winter season to plan your tour to mata vaishno devi temple.

Thank you

Vishal chauhan

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: which is the best climate of visit Maa Vaishno Devi

Hi Rajendran, its winter season in Kashmir and from next month the temperature will go down and if you are willing to go for Maa Vaishno Devi tour then I would like to suggest you wait and make a visit in Feb or march. This time you can enjoy the tour without any problem.

Edited: 27 November 2013, 06:03
Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
2 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: which is the best climate of visit Maa Vaishno Devi

The lean season at Vaishno devi temple is from Dec-Feb when it's very cold. I have always preferred going there in Dec as the weather is tolerable and darshans are very nice.

Kanpur
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: which is the best climate of visit Maa Vaishno Devi

plz tell me which types of clothes we should carry in december last week or January first week....ia there need to carry rain coat ?

soni

kanpur

Kanpur
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: which is the best climate of visit Maa Vaishno Devi

plz tell me which types of clothes we should carry for vaishno devi trip in december last week or January first week....is there need of rain coat for vaishno devi trip on 1st January ??

Bengaluru, India
Destination Expert
for Madikeri, Karnataka
Level Contributor
3,676 posts
376 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: which is the best climate of visit Maa Vaishno Devi

Warm woollens would suffice.

New Delhi, Delhi...
Level Contributor
430 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: which is the best climate of visit Maa Vaishno Devi

You can visit any time except December last week to Jan last week, some time due to heavy snow fall roads closed. Very difficult to walk also.

9. Re: which is the best climate of visit Maa Vaishno Devi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 January 2015, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Vaishno Devi