We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SAFRA- from BCN to Tossa De Mar

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Topic
SAFRA- from BCN to Tossa De Mar

Hi,

We will be arriving at Barcelona on the 2nd August 2008 and from there we want to go to Tossa De Mar (via coach or Bus).

We were advised to use SARFA but I have a couple of questions with regards to SAFRA. They are:

 Has anyone used this service before?

 How do we book it?

 Where do we get the coach from?

BARCELONA.SPAIN
Level Contributor
1,717 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SAFRA- from BCN to Tossa De Mar

Hi,

here is the link to their web-site. Here you will find all the information you need.

I haven´t used them, but all the information I have is that it´s a reliable company.

www.sarfa.com/paginas/sarfa_portada.php

Hope to have helped.

Jose.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
89 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: SAFRA- from BCN to Tossa De Mar

hi,

as the previous post says, have a look at their web site.

used the service last year and going again at end of july so i would advise you to go to their office in city centre and pre book your seats as it gets pretty busy in high season.

the bus leaves from there and picks up at the bus station de NORD before leaving barcelona. trip via lloret is approx. 80 minutes.

you will love tossa de mar.

enjoy.

ian.

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: SAFRA- from BCN to Tossa De Mar

Many Thanks for your help.

I will pre-book just wanted to know from the airport how do I get there.

Thanks

4. Re: SAFRA- from BCN to Tossa De Mar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2009, 02:19
Get answers to your questions about Tossa de Mar
Recent Conversations