We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4 weeks to go

Which Tossa de Mar hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
uk
Level Contributor
55 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
4 weeks to go

well the excitement is setting in for our 2 week holiday to tossa. helped along by the abismal weather here at the moment.anyone else heading to tossa soon and if so where are you staying..surely i cant be the only over excited person on here at the moment :)

manchester
Level Contributor
346 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 4 weeks to go

Hi coobzz yes I'm going to tossa in 7 weeks we are staying at hotel neptuno and sooo looking forward to it hope you have a fab holiday.

uk
Level Contributor
55 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 4 weeks to go

ah thanks you too. have you been to tossa before or this your first time ?

MERSEYSIDE
Level Contributor
4,002 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 4 weeks to go

2 weeks tomorrow!

uk
Level Contributor
55 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 4 weeks to go

ooh great are you there one week or two?

MERSEYSIDE
Level Contributor
4,002 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 4 weeks to go

two weeks. am in need of a rest so not planning on doing a great deal but laze in the sun, wander round the town, eat, drink and watch the world go by!

uk
Level Contributor
55 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 4 weeks to go

now that sounds like a plan.... this is our 6th time to tossa and we cant wait to go. we intend on a little exploration but all in all a good rest is well needed for us too. hope you have a fantastic time.

manchester
Level Contributor
346 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 4 weeks to go

Hi coobzz, Yes this is my first time in Tossa went to Calella same time last year and enjojoyed that but want to give Tossa a try so am sure we will love it.

uk
Level Contributor
55 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 4 weeks to go

hi janren tossa is lovely we went there on a late deal years ago thinking for the price we had paid it wouldn't be up to much. well we had a fantastic holiday and fell in love with the place and love to return. hope you have a great holiday and oooo its only 2 weeks 6 days for us now haha

lincs
Level Contributor
126 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 4 weeks to go

Think its our 6th trip to the Golden Bahia !

Staying 30 Aug for 11 nights. Cant wait, love the hotel and Tossa itself. Find something new everytime.

We think of it as our own hidden gem and travel all over the world but this is the only place we keep coming back to.

Hope everyone has a brilliant holiday.

uk
Level Contributor
55 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 4 weeks to go

the golden bahia is lovely i agree and i can see why you'd return there. your feelings about tossa are the same as ours we absolutley adore the place and no matter where else we go we will always return to tossa...hope you also have a brilliant holiday

Get answers to your questions about Tossa de Mar