We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

day trip to see Dali Museum

Which Tossa de Mar hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
6 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
day trip to see Dali Museum

Hello,

So I am price comparing on the best way (cheapest and fasted) to get to the Dali Museum in Figueres from Tossa de Mar. I have been told the best way by public transit is via Sagales to Lloret de Mar then connect to Figueres. Does anyone know how much this would cost round trip on a Saturday for 2 adults? I have also heard back from Juan Carlos at Taxi Tossa de Mar and he is offering 150 Euro to Figueres or 175 Euro if I add Pubol. I assume it is much quicker despite the supposedly higher price to take a taxi and not the bus. What does everyone recommend? (we are not renting a car) Thanks for your help. I really want to make it to see Figueres at least!

Warks.England
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon), Ngapali, Tossa de Mar
Level Contributor
14,568 posts
356 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: day trip to see Dali Museum

Do not know exact bus pricing but I would be surprised if it is much more than €20 return from Tossa to Figures.

SS

Bradenton, FL
Level Contributor
676 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: day trip to see Dali Museum

Is there any particular reason you don't want to rent a car? It'll be way cheaper than hiring a taxi and way more convenient than the bus. We drove from Tossa and actually stayed in Figueres for a couple of nights. There is a car rental place in Tossa, Golden Car Rental I believe it's called, if you change your mind about driving.

3. Re: day trip to see Dali Museum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 June 2015, 07:16