I have trawled though this forum and can't seem to find the advice I need so I am going to list my questions and hope that I can get some help from you lovely people. We are a young and lively couple in our 30s that loves having fun.
1. We fly into Barcelona and plan to use resorthoppa as a transfer to Tossa. They are quoting 90 minutes transfer time. Does this seem true?
2. We are torn between staying at the Golden Bahia or the Delphin. Does anyone have any advice on what is best. If you have a different suggestion then that would be very welcome.
3. We won't be driving so what are the options for us to have a day trip to France? If the tour companies don't do such a trip, then any other day trips you would recommend? we like alternate days of relaxing and sightseeing.
4. Does anyone know (a website or link would be great if possible) of places to get a massage in Tossa?
5. We are there during the beginning of the world cup. Will there be plenty of places showing the matches in town or will we have to go to Lloret?
6. Has anyone done the Dolphin Experience at Marineland and if so, is it worth it?
7. We don't nightclubs but there will there be bars with some music open until 2ish in Tossa?
If you can't answer all of my questions then anything would be helpful. It's our first time in Tossa and we are very excited and would so appreciate your help :-)