We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather...Please help

Yerevan
Level Contributor
71 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Weather...Please help

Hi,

We are leaving for Tossa de Mar tonight and I just checked the weather and got very confused. The weather forcast shows 25 degrees in average and clouds, sometimes showers. Can anyone tell me is it still possible to swim there during such weather? Is there anyone in Tossa right now?

Province of Girona...
Level Contributor
1,201 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather...Please help

I am not in Tossa, but further up the coast. Yes, of course you can swim in this weather, the sea has warmed up through the summer, so sea temperatures tend to stay the same.

We had storms yesterday and heavy rain last night, with flooding in Platja d'aro, but the sun is out and clouds clearing, forecast to get warmer again next week.

Check out www.meteo.cat

Warks.England
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon), Ngapali, Tossa de Mar
Level Contributor
15,487 posts
370 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather...Please help

Ideal swimming temperatures and I will be in the water every day next week.

Weather has been mixed recently but have a look at the webcam

http://www.infotossa.com/eng/camweb/

and this the 10 day forecast,looks great to me except for next Sunday

accuweather.com/en/…307257

SS

3. Re: Weather...Please help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Tossa de Mar
Recent Conversations