We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barcelona train or bus

Which Tossa de Mar hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Washington, DC
Level Contributor
22 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Barcelona train or bus

If we are going to the port for a cruise, which is closer in Barcelona - bus or train station. We will be coming from Tossa De Mar. Would it be better to rent a car and enjoy the drive down the coast?

Warks.England
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon), Ngapali, Tossa de Mar
Level Contributor
14,872 posts
357 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Barcelona train or bus

A compatriot of yours has posted a similar query earlier this month which is answered here

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g230087-i1270-k7…

I would get a taxi to Estacio del Nord to catch a train to Blanes,then bus via Lloret to Tossa

SS

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
6,735 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Barcelona train or bus

Both about the same distance,id get the bus gett off a placa d catulyna,its the last stop,then get the metro to the port,metro just opposite in placa d catulyna,it is walkable from placa carulyna about 20 min but with luggage etc wouldn't recommend it,metro or even a taxi,just remember with a taxi there is a standard charge plus a port charge,and the port charge js not added on untill you get too the port.the machine in the taxi foes it all,allways ask for e receipt when you get in as well,as being a couple of reports on the Barcelona forum of taxi drivers supposedly over charging,I don't think this is the case people just havnt taken in too account the add ons like port or airport charges etc.

3. Re: Barcelona train or bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Tossa de Mar