We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eating in Maspalomas

South Wales
Level Contributor
18 posts
99 reviews
Save Topic
Eating in Maspalomas

Read the reviews but they are a little old now.

Any advice for Her and Me for November this year?

Cheers

Gran Canaria, Spain
Level Contributor
1,546 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Eating in Maspalomas

I eat out a lot here and the places in and around Maspalomas I have eaten that last few weeks/months that have been and are still great are avieneda on the Avenida de Tirajana playa del ingles , Grand Italia , still great on the front at Meloneras Boulevard del Faro the Barbados Avenida de Tirajana, Playa del Inglés, La Toja on the Avenida de Tirajana PDI and the great El Churrasco Argentino also on the Avenida de Tirajana PDI.

Port Talbot, United...
Level Contributor
601 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eating in Maspalomas

Try MICHAEL ANGELOS in the Faro 2 cc and EL GAUCHOS in pdi. these are my favs. Definatley recommend GRAND ITALIA as well, we went there twice in June, and the other restuarants on the boulovard are good. What date you going and where are you staying?

Gran Canaria, Spain
Level Contributor
1,546 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Eating in Maspalomas

Mundo´s is reopening on Saturday after a short break and that is also excellent again on the Avenue de Tirajana.

Midlands
Level Contributor
5 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Eating in Maspalomas

FARO 2 is about as good as anywhere. Easy to walk to good food and bars.

scotland
Level Contributor
22 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Eating in Maspalomas

Just back and tried most of the restaurants stated here, was disapointed that Mundos was closed as had read it was good.

The others are all equally great, but no one has mentioned the great chinese, Bamboo gardens in the sonnenland area, we went there twice it is fab.

Scotland
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Eating in Maspalomas

Just back from Maspalomas. Our favourite was Tratorria Sorrento just East of the Faro lighthouse, and in the shopping section with the cheaper shop booths. Also enjoyed the Restaurante Tapas in the Faro 2 shopping centre near Sandy Golf. Only bad meal was at the Bodega, which is in the same section of restaurants as the Tratorria Sorrento. the burger there was like sausagemeat and my son got a "bad tummy" episode. Surprisingly good burger (100% beef) at Aqualnad water park which I really enjoyed. Take flip flops there as the concrete can get very burning.

Gran Canaria, Spain
Level Contributor
1,546 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Eating in Maspalomas

Mundos has now opened after a short break it is really excellent and a bit different from the norm :- http://www.mundorestaurante.com/

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
373 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Eating in Maspalomas

best meal we had was at one of the restaurants on the front , right of the lighthouse - Casa Lola. Fantastic steaks, the best meal we had in the whole week!!. Had paid far more at other places and tey didn't even come close to this.

The Italian next door is good too.

Norfolk
4 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Eating in Maspalomas

I am very interested to receive comments regarding the best places to eat. I am going to Maspaloms for Christmas 2008 and New Year, with my husband and two teenage children. Have been advised to book in advance so if anyone can give me some info that would be great.

Thanks

Sarah

Croatia
5 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Eating in Maspalomas

Does anyone know what is the name of thailandese reastaurant with buffet or where is it in Maspalomas or PDI. Or is there any other buffet?

Get answers to your questions about Maspalomas
Recent Conversations