We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just back! any questions just ask!

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
6,533 posts
78 reviews
Save Topic
Just back! any questions just ask!

Just got back from Maspalomas on Saturday, had a brilliant time! A big thanks to Mondeo 1, you are a star! saved me a lot of hassle, all info spot on...

Anyone wanting any info, feel free to ask

England
Level Contributor
4,822 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just back! any questions just ask!

Could you do a trip report to tell us what you got up to?

Thanks

Ireland
Level Contributor
4,209 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just back! any questions just ask!

Oo-er! Edited of course!! Lol

:-)

STAFFORD
Level Contributor
344 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just back! any questions just ask!

Did you get to the San Fernando market if so where is it in relation to Melanoras?Was it worth visiting?

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
6,533 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just back! any questions just ask!

Harold,

This is the one thing i did not do! visit the market! being restricted on the luggage allowance (ryanair) I thought i'd better not go and see things that i would want!!!!

Trickster,

spent most days at beach, most evenings in the yumbo centre, went to puerto rico by bus (no 39)

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
6,533 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Just back! any questions just ask!

I have done a few reports...

Level Contributor
21 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Just back! any questions just ask!

Hi, I went to the San fernando markets. To be honest, I wasn't that impressed with it :S I had read reviews saying the meats etc you can buy are great, but there was only 2 stalls on the indoor markets which didnt have much variety. If you took all of the repeat market stall away you would probably end up with 5. Saying that, it's away to kill some time. I've heard puerto Morgan markets are better :)

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
12,102 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Just back! any questions just ask!

The markets are all the same ,they all just move around the resorts ! However the San Fernando market has imo a big thing in its favour there is a food hall too ,some really fantastic meats and cheeses

If you can find which bus runs out of Melonares to Faro 2 ,once dropped there just over the road you will see a Golf Course and football stadium ,head up that road at the top is the fire station turn right and its just over the road

England
Level Contributor
4,822 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Just back! any questions just ask!

Sun babe.... do you mean you have done reports in the past for other destinations?

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
12,102 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Just back! any questions just ask!

Hi trickster ...not trying to step on anyone's Toes ,if you click on Sunbabes name under her avatar this will take you to her posts ,left of the page is "Reviews" on which there are a number for Gran Canaria .hope this helps

England
Level Contributor
4,822 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Just back! any questions just ask!

Thanks

Get answers to your questions about Maspalomas
Recent Conversations