We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just back! any questions just ask!

Which Maspalomas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
6,531 posts
78 reviews
Save Topic
Just back! any questions just ask!

Just got back from Maspalomas on Saturday, had a brilliant time! A big thanks to Mondeo 1, you are a star! saved me a lot of hassle, all info spot on...

Anyone wanting any info, feel free to ask

leicestershire
Level Contributor
41 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Just back! any questions just ask!

Could you tell me how flat it is there for walking? Thanks Vicky

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
6,531 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Just back! any questions just ask!

Hi Vicky,

It is a fantastic resort for getting around on foot, only hilly parts I came across, was the walk to playa de Ingles and walking to San Fernando shopping centre!

Where are you staying?

leicestershire
Level Contributor
41 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Just back! any questions just ask!

Many thanks for the reply - I haven't booked yet, just looking for areas that are reasonably flat to walk (back problem) I can cope with slight hills but not ski slopes! We were thinking of the Turbo Club as it has a free bus to the beach. Any other info would be of a great help and thanks again - Vicky

south yorks
Level Contributor
400 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Just back! any questions just ask!

Wondering why Sunbabe has posted a review on Tisalaya Park apartments, then in a forum on "Cheap and Cheerful in Maspalomas" the same Sunbabe says that The Tisalaya looked Ok from ouside, but would not know what they are like inside!

south yorks
Level Contributor
400 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Just back! any questions just ask!

Wondering why Sunbabe has posted a review on Tisalaya Park apartments, then in a forum on "Cheap and Cheerful in Maspalomas" the same Sunbabe says that The Tisalaya looked Ok from ouside, but would not know what they are like inside!

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
6,531 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Just back! any questions just ask!

Julezw,

To answer your question, I stayed at the Tisalaya Park!

I also saw Koala Gardens from the outside, not the inside! so that is how I cant comment on inside of their apts!

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
6,531 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Just back! any questions just ask!

Vickd,

Turbo club, Koala gardens, Capri Bungalows, Tisalaya Park are all in the one area, we used the shop at Turbo club called supermarket vivo, which in actual fact is a spar! all these complex's are on the flat and just off a circular roundabout garden thing, loved this area and will be back

They also all do a free beach bus

Edited: 21 September 2013, 09:47
18. Re: Just back! any questions just ask!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Maspalomas