We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need Advice, booked Bungalows Cordial Sandy Golf

Which Maspalomas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ireland
Level Contributor
45 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Need Advice, booked Bungalows Cordial Sandy Golf

I have booked Bungalows Cordial Sandy Golf for 1 wk from 16 Jan 2014, I intend booking Hotel in Amadores / Mogan for my 2nd wk, and have not booked this as yet. I need advice as I have read that it is windy and cold in Maspalomas/ Melonares area of Gran Canaria in January and that to book Puerto Rico or Mogan at this time of year. Can anyone advise me, as I can cancel my booking at this stage.

bournemouth
Level Contributor
187 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need Advice, booked Bungalows Cordial Sandy Golf

Was over in march (puerto rico) and weather was fantastic.

Went to maspalomas in november. Out of 14 days about 4 were quite chillyish, not quite warm enough to sunbathe in just bikini and needed a fleece in the evenings

hope this helps

have a great time

ps puerto mogan is a fantastic/gorgeous place to.stay

Ireland
Level Contributor
45 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need Advice, booked Bungalows Cordial Sandy Golf

Isabelonabus thank you for your reply. I'm still dithering as of course its for warmth that we are travelling to Gran Canaria for. Enough chill n wind on beach at home LOL. Wish I knew a good site to check out apartments in Mogan. I find 2 weeks in a Hotel too much.

bournemouth
Level Contributor
187 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need Advice, booked Bungalows Cordial Sandy Golf

Was over in march (puerto rico) and weather was fantastic.

Went to maspalomas in november. Out of 14 days about 4 were quite chillyish, not quite warm enough to sunbathe in just bikini and needed a fleece in the evenings

hope this helps

have a great time

ps puerto mogan is a fantastic/gorgeous place to.stay

mmmmm know what u mean!!! Okay here goes from the 58year old lone female traveller!!! Lol

owners direct. holiday lettings. owners abroad.

And there is an irish bar in PM that lets apartments but cant remember the name soz

theres also an hotel right in the harbour (used to be thomson exclusive but not now) and they have apartments too

if i think of anything else ill post for you

Happy new year

bournemouth
Level Contributor
187 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Need Advice, booked Bungalows Cordial Sandy Golf

Knew i had these details somewhere in the hiday file

puerto-de-mogan.com/accomodation

The Irish Tavern puerto mogan

And hotel club de mar (right on the harbour/beach

surrey
Level Contributor
2,443 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Need Advice, booked Bungalows Cordial Sandy Golf

Hi Hawk21

Have you looked at the Cordial Valle apartments in Puerto Mogan? Managed by the same Cordial Group as Sandy Golf Bungalows ;o)

bournemouth
Level Contributor
187 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Need Advice, booked Bungalows Cordial Sandy Golf

This is all you fault Hawk21!!!!!!!

Looked out the window after reading your post and thought damnit im getting iut of here. Flight and accom booked for the end of jan.

THANK YOU sooooo much LOL

Ireland
Level Contributor
45 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Need Advice, booked Bungalows Cordial Sandy Golf

Isabelonabus, delighted you goin on hols. I still am booked for bungalows Sandy golf and I ended up booking Clubhotel Riu in Maspalomas for the 2nd week. On checking the long term weather forecast for my 2nd week, the forecast was pretty poor, so was afraid to head to Mogan. I'm delighted to see that it shows a improvement. As I said earlier, we are going to Gran Canaria totally for some warmth and relaxation. January is a very expensive time to go, very little good accommodation at a decent price to be honest. I still can change my mind of course if some good deal becomes available. Thanks again for your help, and enjoy your hol.

8. Re: Need Advice, booked Bungalows Cordial Sandy Golf

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 January 2015, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Maspalomas
Recent Conversations