We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maspolomas

Which Maspalomas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
southport
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
Maspolomas

Hi everyone.

We are going to Maspolomas for a few days from 02/04/14 to 05/04/14. We would like to see as much as we can while we are there. Can anyone recommend good placesd to visit and some good restaurants for evening meals. I have looked at lots of forums on here but it gets a little confusing. The only thing I have decided on going to is the moonlight cinema. With only having a few days there I want to get myself sorted before we go. All help would be much appreciated. Staying at Maspolomas Oasis Apts.

England
Level Contributor
3,933 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Maspolomas

Hi Katti

If you take out your travelling days that leaves you just two days, which is better than none at all. So it's basically a long weekend away.

I don't really know what to suggest.

Can you be a bit more specific in your interests.

southport
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Maspolomas

Hi Trickster

Yes I know its only a few days but don't want to waste time looking for things. i.e. I would like to visit A. Gaudi Restaurant, Amici Meie and Time Restaurant, but don't want to be wondering around looking for them. We would like to walk to most places so don't really want to just jump in a taxi. are these restaurants in walking distance of our hotel.

We are on early flight there and late flight back so gives us a bit more time.

Could you also recommend a good shuttle company for airport transfer.

Thank you

England
Level Contributor
3,933 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Maspolomas

Where is your hotel? If you google "Map of Gran Canaria" you can zoom in and see exactly the relationship between your room and any restaurants you fancy. You can even click on the little man at the top of the zoom bar and go to street view and take a virtual walk. I've done this to several places in the world so have not needed to make the actual physical trip.

Sorry I've never used a transfer company, but the regulars on here will recomend one. If the airport bus goes near your rooms you can save yourself 100 Euros. Being short of arm and deep of pocket I tend to do that

Edited: 15 March 2014, 15:09
southport
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Maspolomas

Thanks Trickster I never thought of Google Map will give it a try and see how I get on. Yes I have the same problem long pockets and short arms.

England
Level Contributor
3,933 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Maspolomas

In that case A Gaudi might be out of your range price wise.

It looks the dogs ***ocks

the reviews are exceptionaly good however and it's nice to have a splurge from time to time

tripadvisor.co.uk/…REVIEWS

6. Re: Maspolomas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 March 2015, 04:50