We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Euro exchange rate

London, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Euro exchange rate

I am going to GC in early September. I note the rate is around 1.23 at the moment. Any suggestions whether I should get Euros now or should I wait to nearer the time. I am sure that the rate has increased from 1.15 to 1.23 in last few months alone so some advice would be nice!

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai Region, Shenzhen, Bangkok
Level Contributor
7,516 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Euro exchange rate

Nobody knows!

Now 1.25691,close to last weeks one year GBP high of 1.2625.

I doubt the GBP will get much stronger, but who knows?

If you find a reliable source, please let me know and I will buy some options on the GBP or EUR.

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
4,714 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Euro exchange rate

if we could answer your question we'd be millionaires. For holiday money it isn't going to make much difference so whatever makes you most comfortable. Just accept that you MAY have a smile on your face when you pass the change shops or you MAY not.

3. Re: Euro exchange rate

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 01:16
Get answers to your questions about Maspalomas