We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vista Golf - anyone know what it's called now?

Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Vista Golf - anyone know what it's called now?

Hi, hoping someone can help. My wife and I met 25 years ago at Vista Golf and looking at Trip Advisor it hadn't had any reviews since 2007. The address is calle Los pinos s/n 35100 maspalomas. Does anyone know what is is calked now or what happened to it as I'm looking for a trip down memory lane!! Thank you!

Mentioned in this post
Vista Golf
Vista Golf
50 Reviews
Gran Canaria, Spain
Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
2,669 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vista Golf - anyone know what it's called now?

Looking at Google Maps street view, there looks like a bungalow complex similar to the Vista Golf pictures with a big for sale sign on it. It may have re-opened, who knows.

There is another set of bungalows further up the Calle called Nuevo Europa Bungalows.

Good luck with your search...How cool would that be to go back after 25 years :)

Mentioned in this post
Vista Golf
Vista Golf
50 Reviews
Gran Canaria, Spain
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vista Golf - anyone know what it's called now?

Hi, I really appreciate your reply and will take a look. I'm hoping someone will have stayed there and the name will ring a bell. The bungalows weren't the best looking back at it, but loads of great memories! Thanks again....

3. Re: Vista Golf - anyone know what it's called now?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2015, 06:17