We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cigarettes

Which Mellieha hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ireland
Level Contributor
84 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Cigarettes

Is it possible to get Benson and Hedges in Malta

London
Level Contributor
70 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cigarettes

Yes all brands are widely available.

ireland
Level Contributor
84 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Cigarettes

is it possible to buy 200 in packs

Cambridgeshire
Level Contributor
1,679 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cigarettes

Many shops sell packs of 200, it should be about €38 for 200 B&H

Island of Malta...
Destination Expert
for Malta, Sliema
Level Contributor
4,661 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cigarettes

38.60 euro from here

hansamalta.com/Category/173-cigarettes.aspx

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
884 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Cigarettes

Do what I do - get a few 200 packs at the airport on your way in (no such thing now as duty free). They will take sterling as well at a reasonable rate. Then stache them in your case for your journey back, saves having to carry too much on to the plane when you buy on your way out. B & H available.

ireland
Level Contributor
84 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Cigarettes

we are going from ireland

Comino, Malta
Level Contributor
1,087 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Cigarettes

But don't fiorget malta29 that you cannot smoke them in any public places same as in Ireland, hopefully your hotel will not allow smoking any where within the building in it either, well it will if it is any way decent. and cares about other non-smoking guests..

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
884 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Cigarettes

Hi Siggiewi. Since when is smoking not allowed in Malta in public spaces? I think you mean INDOORS.

malta29, there are plenty of bars with outdoor tables to smoke and your hotel will probably have some smoking bedrooms. My hpotel also has an inernal courtyard! When I said get at the airport I meant there is a "Duty Free" (though it isn't) going IN TO Malta by baggage reclaim. Prices are the same as in all the shops, so usually get about 5 x 200 packs, and pack them in my case, them buy locally for my stay. If I can afford it I can then get more on the way out from the airport, but less to carry than if I got my whole allowance (3200) there.

Comino, Malta
Level Contributor
1,087 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Cigarettes

Sean public places = public buildings you know very well what I meant, on the topic of smoking bedrooms then not only is that revolting for non smokers but surely it contrevenes the dept health legislation with regards to smoking in public places, and as hotels are work places for some people then it contravenes the smoking at work legislation also, I would be very happy to find if any hotels allow smoking in selected rooms as I would very happilly grass them up, this kind of thing is a pet hate of mine and really gets my back up.

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
884 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Cigarettes

Sorry Siggiewi, I was not deliberately getting at you. In New York for example, public spaces also includes parks etc!

Get answers to your questions about Mellieha
Recent Conversations