We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Have booked for 2012 :-)

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
73 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Have booked for 2012 :-)

Wahhoooo ....have booked for 9 days at the Solana ...next June ....i know its early but its the childrens half term here then due to Queens jubilee & wanted to book while prices relativley low ....

Only a few months to wait lol .....

XX

Lytham St Anne's...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
9,391 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Have booked for 2012 :-)

Well done Gaynor .

Hope you all have a great time .

Graham

Merseyside, United...
Level Contributor
244 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Have booked for 2012 :-)

You should enjoy the Solana Gaynor, we did this year and are going back in May 2012.

Just out of interest who did you book via?

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
73 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Have booked for 2012 :-)

Thanks for your reply Travel republic .....same cost as booking with easyjet .... :-)

Cambridgeshire
Level Contributor
1,679 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Have booked for 2012 :-)

I have booked to return to the Radisson at Golden Bay for 2 weeks from 17th August 2012. I will soon be looking for flights on my beloved Air Malta.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
517 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Have booked for 2012 :-)

Bet your counting the days - .................

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
73 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Have booked for 2012 :-)

yep only 41 weeks to go :-) ........

Merseyside, United...
Level Contributor
244 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Have booked for 2012 :-)

Just as an after thought, with the Solana sometimes its worth waiting that bit longer to book. We did plan to book for next year as soon as we got back but it would of come to around £650 in total, a few weeks later it was down to £450 and now at about £420.

We booked the January before the May we went last time and it was around £380. So it could be possible the longer you wait the less it becomes, but then you risk missing it altogether. Its a game of russian roulette really :)

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
73 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Have booked for 2012 :-)

OMG !! ....wish you hadnt told me that ...dont tell my husband ;-) .....ahh well i think the price we have paid is ok for 4 of us for 9 days ....

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
73 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Have booked for 2012 :-)

also to be honest the fights were going up almost daily ....so thats why i booked ...

Merseyside, United...
Level Contributor
244 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Have booked for 2012 :-)

Sorry I didn't want to put a dampner on the price you paid, it probably won't go down much from now until then though so its best getting it with a price you're happy with rather than risking them having no rooms left or the price going back up.

In regard to the flights (i assume easyjet) yes this is the case with them, the earlier you book them the better.

May and June have only really just opened up for purchase with Easyjet within the last 3-4 weeks so you've got in at a good time, the price will only go up. I was watching like a hawk daily for the day they became available and got them booked that day.

I guess I sound a bit like a deal freak, either that or a penny pincher :D Why pay more than you have to though?

I should say my pricing was for 7 nights though and not 9, plus there are a range of room types, meal types etc so don't compare what you booked to the prices I gave.

If you need any further advice about the Solana etc feel free to ask!

Edited: 21 August 2011, 22:25
Get answers to your questions about Mellieha
Recent Conversations