We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ramla bay hotel

Rotterdam, The...
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
ramla bay hotel

Hi, friday 25th may, my husband and I coming to Malta. Booked ramla bay.for a 8 days (we read that is in a quiet environment) We booked just bed and breakfast.

Who knows the answers for my questions It's maybe much. Sorry

(also sorry for my english)

1. Is there a supermarket for buying bread, milk and other food/drinks

2. Are there good restaurants, name?

3. Where can I find free wiffi

4. My husband is a diver. Are there good divecenters? name?

Hoping you will help me.

Greetings

Cambridgeshire
Level Contributor
1,679 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ramla bay hotel

Ramla Bay hotel is very remote, miles from anywhere, you will need a car to get from there. Mellieha village is the nearest village which is about 5km from Ramla Bay. The nearest place that I know of to buy bread, milk etc is the Mellieha Holiday Centre, http://www.mhc.com.mt/the-resort/ this is about 2km, half way around Mellieha Bay going towards Mellieha village. In Mellieha village there are several small shops that sell the basics, also Shoppers Main Street Mellieha 21523746, which sells everything you would expect in a UK small supermarket

Restaurants I would suggest you try Cross Keys 5 Cross Square, Mellieha is well worth a visit and the Arches – 21523460 In Mellieha village, I have heard that this is a very good restaurant.

For diving recommend The Waters Edge, Mellieha Bay Hotel, Mellieha MLH 9065, http://www.aquaventuremalta.com/ phone: (00 356) 21522141 / 21522356

Sorry I cannot help with free Wifi

Mellieha, Malta
Level Contributor
443 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ramla bay hotel

Currently the ferry buses pass by the Riviera which is next to the Ramla Bay hotel so its currently easy to get to the village. Macl1uk is correct for the rest. Lots of diving centres here too - spoiled for choice really. Theres not a lot near these two hotels - very remote.....

free wifi is available at reflections pub next to the crosskeys...lots of restaurants here - the arches is very good and also one of the three most

expensive one in the village - its one the priciest on the island.

Billys musclub / elvis bar (our local) at the top of the village also has internet capablilty on his machines.

For restaurants here have a look at the subject called evening meals lots of suggestions there...

Enjoy your stay and our village

Edited: 19 May 2012, 12:46
3. Re: ramla bay hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Mellieha
Recent Conversations