We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seabank All Inclusive

Birkenhead, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Seabank All Inclusive

we are going to the Seabank, Mellieha on 10th january. would welcome ideas on what clothes to pack and what to expect to find. Most reviews I have read have been positive. we arey oung seniors

Mansfield, United...
Level Contributor
1,559 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seabank All Inclusive

Something warm for the night times. I once went in Jan and although I was in a t shirt during the day it dropped a bit nippy at night.

Cambridgeshire
Level Contributor
1,679 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seabank All Inclusive

The Seabank hotel has recently reopened following a major rebuild. Just up the road are a few restaurants which may not be open in January as they rely mainly on beach trade. Opposite the hotel you can get a bus up to Mellieha village which is about a mile away, here there are plenty of shops, restaurants and bars.

Have a great holiday.

Birkenhead, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seabank All Inclusive

thank you for your advice. I will make sure I have warm clothes

Birkenhead, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Seabank All Inclusive

we certainly intend to use local buses in order to see the real Malta. Thanks for your tips on restaurants bars etc. I will post a review when we get back detailing what places are open

Hamble, United...
Level Contributor
429 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Seabank All Inclusive

We visited the Seabank a couple of times on our recent visit and it is very well run with super staff and fantastic facilities for children.

May well look at a trip with the grandsons in the future.

We liked Zapps just along the road for a lunch in the sun.

Paul

6. Re: Seabank All Inclusive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2013, 11:34
7. Re: Seabank All Inclusive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2014, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Mellieha
Recent Conversations