We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Radisson BLU Resort and Spa, Golden Sands, Mellieha

Which Mellieha hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
14 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Radisson BLU Resort and Spa, Golden Sands, Mellieha

My wife and I have a time share in Florida which we have exchanged for the first week of March. Photos of this place look nice, but of course they always do! I'm wondering if anyone, especially anyone who might have stayed here, has suggestions on restaurants in the area, sites we must see, local walks, etc. We have a rental car, so can travel, but am especially interested in any/all comments about the immediate vicinity of the Radisson. Thanks! Jim

Cambridgeshire
Level Contributor
1,679 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Radisson BLU Resort and Spa, Golden Sands, Mellieha

Jim

If you provide me with an email address via a personal message I will send you my notes on the Radisson, restaurants we have found and the nearest supermarket.

We love the place and are looking forward to our 6th visit.

Besides the Radisson at Golden Bay there are 2 beach bars both called Munchies and a cafe called Apple's Eye which does a fantastic menu from swordfish, ribbs to burgers and pizzas all at a very reasonable price. Other than that there is the odd scattered house and nothing else for miles arround except for a stables.

Have a fantastic time.

Kind regards

Chris

Level Contributor
119 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Radisson BLU Resort and Spa, Golden Sands, Mellieha

The reviews on here are great, take a read through

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g230152-d573828…

It is right next door to a nature and history park, offering some fantastic walks (and amazing sunsets)

It is in a perfect location for walking or taking a bike tour or to try horse riding. A car will let you explore the island easily, or if you don't wish to hire a car, then there is a bus stop right outside the hotel and also one for the sightseeing hop on, hop off bus.

Lots of great restaurants nearby in Mellieha, Xemxija and St Paul's bay, too!

It is a beautiful resort and you will find a lot to see and do on the island of Malta, with its UNESCO world heritage sites, including the capital of Valletta and numerous prehistoric temples. There is the wonderful walled city of Mdina, picturesque fishing villages...and lots lots more!

3. Re: Radisson BLU Resort and Spa, Golden Sands, Mellieha

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2014, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Mellieha
Recent Conversations