We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather at the moment - those in Malta

Belfast
Level Contributor
1,973 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Weather at the moment - those in Malta

Hi

ive been checking various websites such as weather underground and the weather channel etc and the general consensus seems to be that the weather for the next 10 days or so is very good with lots of sunshine and temperatures up to 15/16c.

Can anyone in Malta at the moment confirm this?

Island of Malta...
Destination Expert
for Island of Gozo, Island of Malta
Level Contributor
3,994 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather at the moment - those in Malta

Very cool here............especially at night.

Look at Malta Airport's site:

weather.maltairport.com/en/5-day-forecast.htm

I find this reliable.

Yesterday it 'FELT LIKE' 5 degrees here - the humidity is a key factor, not just the advertised temperature.

Sun shines most days though.................. :0)

Belfast
Level Contributor
1,973 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather at the moment - those in Malta

thanks Mark, doesnt look as good as 15/6c with all day sunshine i was getting from weather channel website.

Island of Gozo...
Level Contributor
380 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather at the moment - those in Malta

Its cold Gary.....

Been here living since November and to me this week is coldest....

Bring warm clothes for day and night, gloves and brolly.....

Not sunny overcast at the mo 15.14pm

Belfast
Level Contributor
1,973 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather at the moment - those in Malta

thats dissapointing, the weather was very crappy when we were there this time last year, was looking forward to the lovely sunshine and relatively high temperatures ive seen in the forecasts.

Still anythings possible in the next few days, lets hope it changes.

Harrogate, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather at the moment - those in Malta

i was really hoping for a bit warmer weather this weekend, but at least it will be a step up from the snow I'm getting here today. I guess the fleece jacket, rain coat, and umbrella need to go into the suitcase..... Thanks for that website, it's very helpful.

London
Level Contributor
4 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather at the moment - those in Malta

I'd like to thank everyone who has contributed to postings on this website. You've been very helpful. I'm off to Malta on Saturday and looking forward to an interesting week.

Trip advisor is a great tool.

Melb
Level Contributor
110 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather at the moment - those in Malta

I have been here since Monday today has been the best day by far.Must say it gets chilly at night tho.Hope next few days get better.

Mellieha, Malta
Level Contributor
443 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Weather at the moment - those in Malta

been here 5 years - a typical fenruary - its at best changeable - cold at night - sometimes showers and thundery during the day....but still get some warm sunshine - but that depends on where you are if its shaded from wind then the sun is lovely.average temps 15 degrees - yet yesterday it was as low as 8 during the day. but we are in the north and exposed.

Belfast
Level Contributor
1,973 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Weather at the moment - those in Malta

thanks David, i was in Mellieha this time last year and the weather was awful as you will remember but i still had a great time and thats why im coming back.

if only the weather showing today for the next week was true, what you reckon to this forecast in the link david, should i take it with a pinch of salt

…weather.com/weather/10day-Mellieha-MTXX0003

Manchester
Level Contributor
682 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Weather at the moment - those in Malta

Seems like a good guess - but night time temperatures likely to be a couple of degrees lower.

Get answers to your questions about Mellieha