We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ramla Bay

Which Mellieha hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Morriston, Swansea...
1 post
Save Topic
Ramla Bay

I'm staying in ramla bay hotel for a week very soon. From reading the reviews it seems as if upgrading to a sea view room is a good option. Could anyone tell me how much it is to upgrade and also from reading the reviews a few people have said that all inclusive have to pay for the food at the bar near the pool at dinner times. Is this true? I would appreciate it if someone could give me some information. Thanks :-)

The Netherlands
Destination Expert
for Saint Julian's
Level Contributor
2,690 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ramla Bay

I would contact the hotel directly and ask your questions. The contact details are at the bottom of the hotels website hompage:

http://ramlabayresort.com/

They mention in their rate terms that all inclusive lunches and dinners are only served in their Horizen restaurant which implies you would have to pay in other restaurants.

North yorkshire
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ramla Bay

we have stayed here many times the upgrade to a sea view is worth it if you like to sit on the balcony and watch the boats etc also if you are on the upper floors you will have tea making facilities in the room as standard,. it is hot in the afternoon as the sun comes onto the balcony around 1pm.As for the AI at the sea breeze bar by the pool you can't order food whilst they are serving in the horizon restaurant however they serve Ai up to noon and after 14.30 so we normally have breakfast go and do a bit of sight seeing and aim to get back before it gets too hot have a swim and then order a late lunch. Some items on the menu are not for AI and they do charge for these items, the menu is varied and we have always found something to eat from it. Hope you have a lovely time we go back next year can't wait. Hope this post helps

wales
Level Contributor
2 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ramla Bay

it is definitely worth upgrading to panoramic sea view the fourth floor has wonderful views air conditioning all day and we find it quiet up there the rep upgraded us for free because we were the only two there with belair

St.Julians-Malta
Level Contributor
816 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ramla Bay

As a local I am so happy that at last I have manage to book this hotel trough travelrepublic for our break ... We will be celebrating our 47th wedding anniversary in Sept there ... We are realy looking forward to our first stay at Ramla Bay Hotel .

Lytham St Anne's...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
8,159 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ramla Bay

Blimey Anthony.

Sounds like you will never be at home ---- spending all your time in hotels.

Graham

St.Julians-Malta
Level Contributor
816 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ramla Bay

Hi grahamwitton

We nearly take a weekend break every month ... If you look at my facebook photo Albums you can see all hotels that we have been .. I have already booked a Holiday to UK for Jan 2015 and a break at DB San Antonio hotel in Bugibba for Valentines day lololol ... Since I retired I never stopped trying to enjoy the best I can ....

Anthony Arpa

7. Re: Ramla Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2015, 07:15
Get answers to your questions about Mellieha
Recent Conversations