We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mellieha Bay Hotel rooms..urgent response needed please.Ta.

Which Mellieha hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
191 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
Mellieha Bay Hotel rooms..urgent response needed please.Ta.

Hi there, this is an urgent enquiry , my parents have booked a room in this hotel for the last 2 weeks of June they booked ages ago , but they have only just been informed by the travel agents that they have an integrated room which they aren’t very happy about. Has anyone stayed in this type of room here please , I think they are going to contact the hotel direct to be moved, but the travel agent is saying that the hotel is fully booked. Any advice would help just to calm my mother’s nerves !!!

Island of Malta...
Destination Expert
for Island of Gozo, Island of Malta
Level Contributor
3,616 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mellieha Bay Hotel rooms..urgent response needed please.Ta.

Not sure what you mean by integrated? If inter-connecting that is not a problem as the door between rooms is secure in my view. Nearly all rooms are identical here & all face the sea.

Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
191 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mellieha Bay Hotel rooms..urgent response needed please.Ta.

yes i meant interconnecting - sorry. I think they are worrid that they will get a noisy family etc .

Island of Malta...
Destination Expert
for Island of Gozo, Island of Malta
Level Contributor
3,616 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mellieha Bay Hotel rooms..urgent response needed please.Ta.

Rooms are smallish here to be honest but the hotel is unlikely to be packed with children early season. From my knowledge the hotel has no 'family rooms' and I have not experienced masses of noise when staying here.

wales
Level Contributor
2 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mellieha Bay Hotel rooms..urgent response needed please.Ta.

if this is in A block like I suspect there are two flights of steps going down to it I think these rooms are the dungeon they tried to put us there when the water failed in B block but we refused and landed up in D block I don't want to worry you but try to sort it before u go

5. Re: Mellieha Bay Hotel rooms..urgent response needed please.Ta.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Mellieha
Recent Conversations