We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Traveling to North Sulawesi with young kids and a baby

Hong Kong, China
1 post
Save Topic
Traveling to North Sulawesi with young kids and a baby

Hello, we are planning a trip to North sulawesi in october with 2 young kids (6 and 8) and a 1 year old baby. we would like to find a resort where we can do some diving and hire experienced baby-sitters to care for our children during that time. Could you please advise about any kids-friendly place with nice diving spots not too far away? Also, the food and lodging need to be of good standard so the kids and especially the baby are comfortable (air-con, clean food)

Thanks a lot

4 replies to this topic
1. Re: Traveling to North Sulawesi with young kids and a baby

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 August 2015, 12:17

London, United...
Level Contributor
77 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Traveling to North Sulawesi with young kids and a baby

When contacting the resorts make sure that you confirming how you are wanting it to work: Will you both be diving all day or will one dive and the other with the children and want assistance from the child minder. Many resorts will be able to provide childcare.

Manado, Indonesia
Level Contributor
164 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Traveling to North Sulawesi with young kids and a baby

i have this neighbor of mine, she do babysitting, she has a lot of experince with kids, i can contact her for u if u want.

Evert

Bali, Indonesia
Level Contributor
3 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Traveling to North Sulawesi with young kids and a baby

I think Gangga Island Resort or Siladen Resort would be the best places for what you're looking for.

Reply to: Traveling to North Sulawesi with young kids and a baby
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about North Sulawesi