We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pics of hi tide hut interior

dubai
2 posts
Save Topic
pics of hi tide hut interior

hi

does anyone have pics of the interior of hi tide coco beach huts Palolem????? Specially the ones facing the sea

I cant seem to find any online

Retford, United...
Level Contributor
3,881 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: pics of hi tide hut interior

A very short vid here:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqDgs_cjWzQ

dubai
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: pics of hi tide hut interior

hey... thank you so much...

btw.. how was your stay there?? is it a noisy place??

my boyfriend and me would most probably be heading there... we really just want to relax and have some peace n quiet...

manchester
Level Contributor
1,914 posts
214 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: pics of hi tide hut interior

I have stayed there twice, sorry no pics. But I can honestly say they are pretty basic, wouldn't be put off, Palolem is for living on the beach and the huts are only for sleeping.

There is security on site, the staff are absolutely lovely and the food in the restaurant is excellent, I would stay again without hesitation.

Yes they are lovely and peaceful , only a few minutes walk along the beach to 'town centre'

Mumbai...
Level Contributor
6 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: pics of hi tide hut interior

I have stated here twice. Real value for money. Very cheap! Good food and friendly staff. Location is great since located on the quieter side of Palolem beach.

Wales
Level Contributor
721 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: pics of hi tide hut interior

http://www.hitidecocohuts.com/

Good old google.co.in to the rescue!

Wales
Level Contributor
721 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: pics of hi tide hut interior

goabeachhuts.com/palolembeachhuts/hi_tide_be…

Previous post tmed out during editing, previous posting showing inside here

7. Re: pics of hi tide hut interior

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 March 2014, 04:15
Get answers to your questions about Palolem
More Palolem Topics