We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My suitcases are ready

Belleville, Canada
Level Contributor
246 posts
Save Topic
My suitcases are ready

My suitcases are ready for another journey to Playa Santa Lucia. They were just there in September but are asking me to return. One of my suitcases took a liking to another suitcase in the lobby at Gran Club, while waiting for the bus, but I told him that he would not see her again. I told him that there are lots of suitcases and he would maybe meet another one someday.Ever since then he has been begging me to go back to Santa Lucia and meet another suitcase. By the way, my smaller suitcase is much younger and he is not interested - he is just happy to be there. I am now aware of my older suitcase's intentions and will have to keep an eye on him.This time we will be at Mayanabo ( Nov.12- 19 ) :-)

Mississauga, Ontario
Level Contributor
474 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: My suitcases are ready

Very cute...

I think it is a symptom of CWS to blame your problems on others (suitcase). I believe the first step to recovery is to admit you have a problem.

I also suffer from CWS and am perfectly fine with that, so I don't see it as a problem at all.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,151 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: My suitcases are ready

As a firm advocate of tipping with cash (before it was popular) I never thought I would be posting this, but I have heard from different sources that there is a shortage of soap and toothpaste in the SL area, now as we know this could change at any time but anyone heading out in the next couple of weeks, it wouldn't hurt to throw a couple of bars and tubes in your suitcase for your friends.

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
6,108 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: My suitcases are ready

SunBeau! Ready to go back again?? Ahhhh! You're teasing the heck out of me. Wish I could join you!

Terry

Belleville, Canada
Level Contributor
246 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: My suitcases are ready

Thanks for the info " sailOrman60 " . Last time there was a shortage of deodorant.

I will do as you suggested - doesn't hurt to be clean and have a sparkling smile :-)

London, Canada
Destination Expert
for Playa Santa Lucia, Camaguey Province
Level Contributor
4,319 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: My suitcases are ready

We decided to return LOL. Booked for Jan but only going for 1 week. $500 total. 24 of us booked last night and 6 others last week sooooo looks like approx 30 to 35 of us going ... watch out Mayanabo LOL

Edited: 09 November 2010, 13:30
Belleville, Canada
Level Contributor
246 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: My suitcases are ready

I hope the bar will be well stocked :-)

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
6,108 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: My suitcases are ready

Wow! Now that's quite the party you're bringing WITH YOU, CB! lol

Wanda, sorry to hear about your mother in law...and your bum knees. I am happy you're posting again though...it's been rather quiet on the Santa Lucia forums without you. Welcome back Hun! :-)

Terry

Belleville, Canada
Level Contributor
246 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: My suitcases are ready

Heading for " El Rapido " to have some " Bucs " - Salud.

London, Canada
Destination Expert
for Playa Santa Lucia, Camaguey Province
Level Contributor
4,319 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: My suitcases are ready

Thanks Terry :-)

Last year in Jan, 31 people were in our group. Last April there were about 10 of us. It's always fun in a group. The more the merrier !!! Last year a couple of people in our group organized a scavenger hunt, lots of fun. They have one every year here..... the weekend before Halloween. I am sure they will have another one planned for us :-)

Hope all is well with you !!!

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
6,108 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: My suitcases are ready

SunBeau! Now you're just being plain cruel. LOL Say Hola to Pedro for me at El Rapido. ;-)

Terry

Get answers to your questions about Playa Santa Lucia
Recent Conversations