We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

time to start packing for october! who else is coming?

Pickering, Canada
Destination Expert
for Camaguey, Playa Santa Lucia
Level Contributor
5,824 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
time to start packing for october! who else is coming?

time for our 4 weeks at caracol. things are looking good. just a little itching and twitching from june. buy you a drink at our office! good deal 2 weeks= 15 days sept. 30th. my little fishies are calling and it's the grumpster's birthday present. lol. carol e.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,154 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: time to start packing for october! who else is coming?

Hopefully see you there sometime during the month, how about those crazy Cubana times? Maybe just doing a week or two, as definitely want to do New Year again, so much fun last year. Won't be long now!

Pickering, Canada
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
5,824 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: time to start packing for october! who else is coming?

looking forward to seeing everyone and my little fishies. still have sunbeau's water shoes which he lent to the grumpster. mes amis francais , carol [ mon frere ] and family. a real reunion coming up in october. lol. carol e.

Belleville, Canada
Level Contributor
246 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: time to start packing for october! who else is coming?

I don't like to turn down a free drink but I won't be able to join you and " Grumpster " in your office because I will be at Mayanabo ( Sept.15 - 29 ). Thanks for the invitation , Carol .

Enjoy :-)

Pickering, Canada
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
5,824 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: time to start packing for october! who else is coming?

go over to the office and tell bandito to put it on my tab! lol. carol e. sent you a p.mail.

Pickering, Canada
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
5,824 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: time to start packing for october! who else is coming?

this october will be the 3rd anniversary of the 3 amigos at caracol and caracol's 19th anniversay [ I think! ]. a real cause for celebration. carol e. come join the party! lol.

Alberta
Level Contributor
4,877 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: time to start packing for october! who else is coming?

Have a wonderful time.

I have a huge favor from you, can you please do your weather OMMMMMM thing, we are leaving for CL in two weeks and would feel much better if the Cubacarol aka the weather guru would do the blessing thing.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,154 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: time to start packing for october! who else is coming?

I thought it was 20 years this year Carol, we have pictures, stayed there for a week just after it opened will bring the pictures with us.

Pickering, Canada
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
5,824 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: time to start packing for october! who else is coming?

20 would be even better! a bigger celebration! will confirm with lisabeth toute de suite! am doing oooommmmm on 2x daily basis as I watch the formations off of african coast regularly! everyone, arms extended, palms up, eyes skyward... chant...... sun, sun, sun, no TDs, no storms, tranquillo! no gale force winds for kitcheneramon! rofl. carol e.

London, Canada
Destination Expert
for Playa Santa Lucia, Camaguey Province
Level Contributor
4,328 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: time to start packing for october! who else is coming?

Wow !!!! Caracol (formerly known as The Golden Tulip when I first went back in 1995) is still a baby LOL

Pickering, Canada
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
5,824 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: time to start packing for october! who else is coming?

actually I can't count, add or subtract this month. october is the 4th anniversary of the 3 amigos in santa lucia! booked october today so will see all of you there. hosta la vista! carol e. sneaking 3rd suitcase in for the grumpster so we can take more stuffies! lol. shhh!

Get answers to your questions about Playa Santa Lucia
Recent Conversations