We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A ls Cart

Orangeville Ont
6 posts
Save Topic
A ls Cart

I was reading someone had 3 A la carts. Can you buy them I am not sure how many I have . I think only one. Which A la cart is the best. I am going with my son and his buddy and my girlfriend on April 21. I have never been at Brisas before. Looks amazing

thanks Connie

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
80 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A ls Cart

Yes you will have three a la cartes at Brisas. They are Italian, Cuban and Seafood. We loved them all. If you are travelling with Nolitours you will also have a Cuban and BBQ a la carte offered. There is not an additional charge for any a la carte if you have booked an all inclusive package.

Orangeville Ont
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: A ls Cart

I am with Hola Sun, and thanks for your message. I have never been to Santa Lucia and am very excited

Thanks again

Connie

London, Canada
Destination Expert
for Playa Santa Lucia, Camaguey Province
Level Contributor
4,270 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: A ls Cart

Hope you enjoy Santa Lucia Connie, Have a great time !!!

4. Re: A ls Cart

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 14:17
Get answers to your questions about Playa Santa Lucia