We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seville to Ronda

perth western...
Level Contributor
42 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Seville to Ronda

I would like a driver to take us from Seville to Ronda via Cordoba

Much appreciate feed back

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
87,547 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seville to Ronda

It is some 330 km from Seville to Ronda via Cordoba. The driver would want to be paid to get back to Seville, a total distance of some 460 km, so I would think the price would be the best part of €500.

Oswestry, United...
Level Contributor
5,144 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seville to Ronda

Why? But maybe money does not concern.

Any taxi will do what you ask at about €1 to €1.10 per km. and, as #1 if the km. calculation is correct, about €500.

perth western...
Level Contributor
42 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Seville to Ronda

Oh ok I didn't think it would be that expensive.

Is it difficult to drive from Seville to Ronda via Cordoba in one day with a hire car

I was a little concerned about driving from Seville city.

Can you recommend a car hire company.

We are staying in a hotel in Seville near the cathedral

We are also going to Granada from Ronda and did not know if we could go to Cordoba on our way to Granada

I would appreciate your expertise on travelling around Spain

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
60,658 posts
3,653 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Seville to Ronda

You cannot do Ronda and Cordoba in one day. I would do one day trip to Ronda on one day and another to Cordoba on another day.

Hire a car with a GPS to make the drive easy. The entrances to cities is difficult.

Cordoba is out of the way if you go to Granada. Read Buying Alhambra Tickets Online and BOOK EARLY.

For train travel:

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187514-c80518/Madrid…

5. Re: Seville to Ronda

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 March 2015, 10:15
Get answers to your questions about Province of Seville