We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wineries in Christmas

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
328 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
wineries in Christmas

Hello

We would like to know if there are any open wineries for wine testing etc during Christmas week. i.e 12/24 - 12/28.

Thank you so much -

Tal

Grover Beach...
Destination Expert
for Pismo Beach, Cambria, Big Sur
Level Contributor
20,580 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wineries in Christmas

I imagine the majority of tasting rooms will be open (Except for the 25th, of course). It's possible the smaller family run wineries may close for the whole week, but it's all up the individual wineries.

www.pasowine.com may have more info for you. Just click on the links for the wineries that interest you and see what their operating hours have to say.

San Francisco
Level Contributor
36,629 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: wineries in Christmas

Hard to be in two places at once. What's your itinerary: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60713-i30-k705180…

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
328 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: wineries in Christmas

oh thank you so much for the helpful info.!!

Merry Christmas -

Tal

4. Re: wineries in Christmas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 March 2016, 12:16