We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach at Casita Blanca

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
606 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Beach at Casita Blanca

Thinking of staying at Casita Blanca in PM for our family - 2 adults and 2 kids. Beach swimming is a huge consideration for us...I've heard the beach swimming isn't that great becuase of the sea grass? Is the bottom sandy? The beach looks great - nice and wide and the town of PM sounds really neat. Am I overreacting about the beach swimming? We have 3 weeks and for the kids sake, I would hate to choose the wrong location. Comments??!! Thanks.

Puerto Morelos
Destination Expert
for Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
2,019 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach at Casita Blanca

The beach in front of Casita Blanca is the best around here, there are sandy patches, it is shallow and gentle waves. The sea grass is short and soft, where it is in the sea you can stand on it like a grass bed underwater. It is a very popular swimming spot for families. I used to teach people how to snorkel there because it was so easy - minnow classes I called them.

2. Re: Beach at Casita Blanca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2009, 21:15