We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ERC-Luck with Room/Building Request?

Which Puerto Morelos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Maryland Line...
Level Contributor
219 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
ERC-Luck with Room/Building Request?

Many posters request info on the "best" room at ERC. Can anyone tell me whether reservations/management has honored the request? I mean somebody has to get Bldg 9 or Bldg 6. Nor can everyone have a top floor room.

Would love to hear how people handled not getting their "every request" fulfilled. Since this destination is so popular for weddings and honeymooners with the accompanying "Bridezillas", has anyone ever witness theatrics at check-in?

By the way, Yes I think I should get the best room in the place....wherever that is!

Norwich UK
Level Contributor
351 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ERC-Luck with Room/Building Request?

1. If you don't know what the best room is how would you ever be disappointed?

2. How anyone can make a scene in not getting there requested room is beyond me. What do people expect - Get people moved out of there favourite room because they deserve it more!!!

If the room/building you want is not available - chill out they are all good rooms and exactly the same inside. Just go out there with your glass half full and enjoy your holiday!!

5 weeks to go and we will there too :-)

cheers

Jim

Marietta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,662 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ERC-Luck with Room/Building Request?

bump

Maryland Line...
Level Contributor
219 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ERC-Luck with Room/Building Request?

Now Jimbo be kind! You know it is there "special, special, day....week...month and they want everything to be perfect, even the room location.

Upper Marlboro...
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: ERC-Luck with Room/Building Request?

ebonybee:

I agree. I am more on the reserved side and do not wish to be in a noisy setting. I would like a nice room as well (laughing!). Needless to say, I have e-mailed the resort with my room request, I don't know if it will be granted, however, it was worth a try.

5. Re: ERC-Luck with Room/Building Request?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2009, 19:18