We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just back from ERC Any questions?

Wentzville, MO
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Topic
Just back from ERC Any questions?

My wife and I just got back from ERC on July 27 and we had an absolutely awesome vacation. I have pics of the menus for Agave, Chez Isabelle, and Spice and will try to post tonight. I will also post a pic of the two week rotation for the entertainment schedule and I also have info on the mexican night and carribean night if anyone needs it.

One notable change is that they have relaxed the shoe policy for men in the restaraunts. Men can now wear elegant sandals instead of closed toe shoes. I wore closed toe sandals during the week but you can also wear nice leather open toe sandals as well, just npo beach sandals. I have an email from the resort confirming this and will post a pic of the daily intinerary from the resort which details this as well. I am working on my review but in the short term if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask. Anyone contemplating wether this is a nice resort to go to or not shouldn't hesitate in the slightest! I would go back tomorrow if I could!!!!!!!

31. Re: Just back from ERC Any questions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2009, 05:21