We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

el dorado

London, United...
Level Contributor
156 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
el dorado

I need help,

I am trying to organise my anniversary.

ideally we want to stay at the el dorado casita

and would like a swim up casita .

can anyone tell me the differences between the el doardo royale and the el dorado casita also are they on the same grounds?

last question promise.....

eldorado royale seaside or casita which one is best for adults with best facilities

which ever one we pick must have jacuzzi swim up with out door shower .but need help beacuse i am getting well confused when i look on there website it look like the caista /royale are the same hotel just maybe a different side with better facilities

thanks in advance

Ontario
Level Contributor
106 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: el dorado

El Dorado Casitas are on the same property as the El Dorado Royale. They are a section at the end of the property and like a devine slice of heaven..a notch above in services and ammenities than the rest of the El Dorado Royale resort itself.

Casitas swim up suites have outdoor/skyview showers and in room jacuzzi.

There is also the El Dorado Seaside ( a completely different resort altogether at a different location)) The Casitas are a class of accomodation at the El Dorado Royale.. El Dorado Casitas out shine the El Dorado Seaside any day of the week in my books.. check out my recent reviews of both the EDSS and The Casitas. Hope this makes sense and if not let me know.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,126 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: el dorado

If you have a look at their website and the resort map all will become clear:

www.karismahotels.com/doradoroyal/map.html

Please note that the beach at EDR is not it's best feature

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,005 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: el dorado

I'd like to add a note...all casitas at EDR have an outdoor shower, porch draped in sheers, bed on the porch and jacuzzi tub.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,126 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: el dorado

and if you are very lucky your jacuzzi will come with it's own peacock

Sherwood Park...
Level Contributor
252 posts
200 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: el dorado

If you would like an ocean view you may want to consider a second floor casita. I would also suggest section 29, great location.

Cheers

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,005 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: el dorado

FFM - be nice, we don't want to scare anyone away! Besides I think the iguanas are helping with the peacocks that have signed up for therapy.

Canada
Level Contributor
884 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: el dorado

Watch out for the ceiling fans, they BITE! ;)

utah
Level Contributor
541 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: el dorado

Jayna, sounds like you will have a wonderful time. We are booked at EDM in May, sounds like your choice is wonderful for your occassion. Have fun, and happy anniversary.

Cajun Country
Level Contributor
2,365 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: el dorado

flipflop_man

You just can't behave - can you?

Thanks goodness - our life would be boring. lol

London, United...
Level Contributor
156 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: el dorado

Thanks you everyone for your reviews we are defently going to bk one of the casitas .

This is going to be my 3rd time to mexico in 5 years i love the place .But ive never stayed at el dorado normally i go to riu cancun with mates this time with my husband to chill.