We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

H10 Coral

Which Puerto Morelos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Southborough...
Level Contributor
374 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
H10 Coral

My husband and I just made reservations to the H10 Coral and also took everyone's advice and became a member (thanks for the tip). We are not arriving until July 1st so I was wondering if it was to early to e-mail them with special requests (we really want a king bed as my husband is 6'4" tall) or should we wait until it is closer to the date?

Thanks!!

Orlando
Level Contributor
31 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: H10 Coral

We just arrived today and got just what we requested by joining the club. We were greeted at the lobby by a man asking us what our favorite drink is. We have it in 1 minute as we checked in!! We have a room that we can see the ocean from on the quiet side of the resort. So far so good! They gave us champagne and chocolate covered strawberries in our room since we are celebrating our 25th anniversary. We are in the WiFi lobby right now using our magicjack to make free calls to the US. My husband is talking to his assistant right now for free using this amazing contraption. It just connects to our internet and we get to make calls for free! Of course my girls are all getting strep throat while I am gone. Wouldn't you know. Nothing I can co about it here in Mexico so my oldest and the baby sitter will have to handle it! If you want info on what we are using to make free calls go to magicjack.com.

Southborough...
Level Contributor
374 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: H10 Coral

Thanks for the info. Enjoy your vacation and 25th anniversary celebration!!!! I would love to hear all about the trip when you get back.

Plainfield, Illinois
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: H10 Coral

Hey six is it crowded now ? arrive 2morrow around noon.

Elma, New York
Level Contributor
90 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: H10 Coral

I am going in nov to celebrate my mothers 60th birthday. I already emailed the hotel already for requests!

Southborough...
Level Contributor
374 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: H10 Coral

I better get on it!!!! Did they reply to you?

Elma, New York
Level Contributor
90 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: H10 Coral

Yes they did and they told me to remind them a little closer to my trip!!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
19 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: H10 Coral

I'd email them now, but definitely again once or twice as your trip gets closer. They don't tend to do more work than needed, and even though computerized, they don't seem to keep much info. My daughter called me on mother's day (we just got back this week) and was told by Carlos at the front desk that I wasn't even there! Then she asked for a manager, insisting I was there, and voila! she was connected to me. You might have to be nicely persistent. Overall, a great, sunny, warm, relaxing trip, with well above-average dining considering it is an all-inclusive and I really didn't have high expectations.

8. Re: H10 Coral

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2009, 12:22