We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheapest way to book air and room for El Dorado Royale

Which Puerto Morelos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Fort Worth, TX
Level Contributor
146 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Cheapest way to book air and room for El Dorado Royale

Would LOVE to take my hubby here for our 5 year anniversary in July. Where is the best and cheapest place to book air and hotel? We would want to come for 3 nights, over a weekend. Would it be cheaper to do Thurs-Sunday or Fri-Monday?

Thanks for your help! We have been to Riviera Maya 2ce, and haven't stayed here but promised ourselves that we would stay here on our next visit to Playa!

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheapest way to book air and room for El Dorado Royale

I'd take a look at finding an Exotic Travel Club member and booking through them. That's what we did, and we saved a ton of cashola. If you can send me a message with your email, I'll shoot you the email address of the gentlemen we booked through. You can also find members on ebay.

NJ
Level Contributor
1,148 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheapest way to book air and room for El Dorado Royale

Try allinclusiveoutlet.com

I would avoid traveling on the weekend. We arrived on a Friday and went home on a Wednesday and had no wait at the airport. Last year when we left on a Sunday, the airport was packed.

new york
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheapest way to book air and room for El Dorado Royale

I hated the resort, we prefer the excellence chain and the couple we were with said aventura spa palace is 100% better but! go on ebay and buy someones time share. I got a casita for a few thousand cheaper almost =)

Indianapolis
Level Contributor
138 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cheapest way to book air and room for El Dorado Royale

The cheapest way to get a casita is through the Exotic Travel Club members who have listings on EBAY. Do a search for Karisma Resorts or El Dorado Royale and you should find some postings. I've booked twice this way and it's definitely the cheapest.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
197 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Cheapest way to book air and room for El Dorado Royale

I would suggest going through an exotic member on ebay or Craigslist for Mexico/Yucatan.

Fort Worth, TX
Level Contributor
146 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Cheapest way to book air and room for El Dorado Royale

Thanks for all your postings and for the personal messages some have sent me. We decided that since we are going to be able to find such a cheap deal...we want to wait until we can go for a full week rather than 3 nights. We are finding NO good deals on airfare for 3 nights, so might as well stay longer to spread it out more.

Thanks again, and I will save this message post and all of your personal messages so that I can use them when we do finally book. We WILL make it to EDR soon!

Austin, Texas
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Cheapest way to book air and room for El Dorado Royale

My wife and I purchased a package with more weeks than we'll probaly ever use. We'd be willing to sell a week or two, if you're interested.

East Midlands
Level Contributor
131 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cheapest way to book air and room for El Dorado Royale

You have to pay for AIR now? :(

9. Re: Cheapest way to book air and room for El Dorado Royale

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 05:27