We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ladies,helpwith the humidity and puffy hair????

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
ladies,helpwith the humidity and puffy hair????

hi,

going to ERC in 4 weeks and just getting a little worried what to do about the humidity and my hair?? went to Florida last year and my straightning irons were too powerful ie 240volts as opposed to their 110volts sooooooo any suggestions or do i have to put up with puffy hair?

Thanks

Disney MD

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,559 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: ladies,helpwith the humidity and puffy hair????

I wonder if these anti friz shampoos and mousses will work on my chest hair!!!!!!!!!

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: ladies,helpwith the humidity and puffy hair????

FFM tell u wot i'll try it on my hubby n let u know hes very hairy...lol

joking apart its a serious matter u know for us ladies to try and look our best all suggestions are very gratefully recieved.

Puerto Morelos
Destination Expert
for Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
2,104 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: ladies,helpwith the humidity and puffy hair????

leave any 240v machines behind they won't work anyway as soon as you are outside it all goes whacko and the water here is heavy with minerals. think really cute scrunchies and ways to pull your hair back or go for the wet look

St. John's, Canada
Level Contributor
1,165 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: ladies,helpwith the humidity and puffy hair????

S-Factor is what your looking for. My wife swears by it. We go down to the carribean and she will not go without it. It works!!

Here's a link for it.

amazon.com/TIGI-S-Factor-Smoothing-Lusterize…

LTS

Oldsmar, Florida
Level Contributor
1,200 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: ladies,helpwith the humidity and puffy hair????

I take some humectant conditioner. It keeps my hair from getting too fried from all the sun and salt water.

16. Re: ladies,helpwith the humidity and puffy hair????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2009, 18:15